The PrestaShop Checkout module provides all relevant payment methods including: credit and debit cards, PayPal, and other notable payment methods in the purchasers’ countries. You can therefore deactivate all other payment modules to avoid redundant payment method options.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the PrestaShop Checkout User Guide?
- How to go from the PayPal or Stripe module to PrestaShop Checkout
- In which countries is the PrestaShop Checkout module available?
- How do I add my bank account to my PayPal account?
- How do I remove the limitation from my account?
- How do I withdraw money from PayPal to my bank account?
- How to activate local payment methods
- Once the PrestaShop Checkout module has been configured in my store, do I need to continue activating the other payment methods I have?
- Do I need two accounts for PrestaShop Checkout and PayPal?
- Why is the credit card payment method limited to $500?