PrestaShop Checkout is only available to merchants whose business is domiciled in France, Italy, or Spain. The module will soon be available for merchants residing in the United Kingdom.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the PrestaShop Checkout User Guide?
- How to go from the PayPal or Stripe module to PrestaShop Checkout
- In which countries is the PrestaShop Checkout module available?
- How do I add my bank account to my PayPal account?
- How do I remove the limitation from my account?
- How do I withdraw money from PayPal to my bank account?
- How to activate local payment methods
- Once the PrestaShop Checkout module has been configured in my store, do I need to continue activating the other payment methods I have?
- Do I need two accounts for PrestaShop Checkout and PayPal?
- Why is the credit card payment method limited to $500?