You must be logged into your Paypal account from www.paypal.com
Once you've linked your bank account, you can withdraw money to that bank account.
To withdraw money to your bank account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Withdraw money.
- Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select the bank account.
- Choose an amount you want to transfer.
- Click Continue.
- Review your request, and then click Transfer.
To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app:
- Tap your PayPal balance.
- Tap Withdraw Money.
- A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process.
- We only support transfers in local currency. So, if you have a PayPal account in England (GBP), but want to transfer money to your bank account in Germany (EUR), you may be subject to cross border conversion fees.
- Some banks may charge fees for electronic funds transfers. Please contact your bank directly for more information.