Please follow these steps to make your own domain point to your PrestaShop store.
1. Go to your "Dashboard" on beta.gandi.net
2. Go to "Domains"
3. Click on the domain you want to configure
4. Go to the "DNS Records" section
5. Edit the "A" record (it should be the first one in the list), using the button with a pen icon
6. Replace the IP address at the bottom with "220.127.116.11"
7. Save the changes
9. Type in your Gandi domain (for example, myshop.com)
10. Click on "ADD"
Well done, your domain has now been added to your PrestaShop Ready account! You will see that, in your list of domains on PrestaShop Ready, your new domain is in "Pending..." status. This is normal. It will take some time (from a few minutes to 3 days, depending on your domain provider) before the domain in fully configured.
The last step you might want to do is to set your primary domain, so that your customers will see your primary domain in their Internet browser's bar, like this:
To do this, your need to wait for your new domain to be in "OK" status on your "domains" screen in PrestaShop Ready.
Then, from this same screen, select the domain you want to add as primary domain, like this:
Then, click on "SAVE";
Now, you're all set to make some business!