The "Modules" page of the menu of the same name gives you access to the list of modules.
Underneath the page title, every now and then, you will find notifications sent by the installed modules. Most of the time, a notification helps you to complete configuration of the modules that are installed but not yet ready to use. Update its settings to get rid of the notification and get your module up and running.
The modules list
To start modifying your homepage, we are going to list the modules you need to work on. To do this, click on the Installed modules tab.
Then just enter the name of the module you are looking for in the search field on the right.
This list allows you to quickly find the module you want to install, or of which you want to edit the settings.
Search field. Modules are displayed while you type their name, which makes it faster and even more intuitive.
Sort selectors. The list automatically reloads when you make a selection, and displays modules according to all the current settings.
Enabled & Disabled. Installed modules are the only ones that can be configured, hence the importance of this selector.
Performing actions on modules
- Configure. Some modules have a configuration page. In that case, they offer a "Configure" link to access a new interface where you will be able to adjust their settings.
- Disable. When installed, a module is enabled by default. You can disable it, which will remove its options from your back office, but will keep its settings for later re-enabling.
- Disable on mobile. This will disable the front office view of the module for mobile devices (smartphones, etc.).
- Disable on tablets. This will disable the front office view of the module for tablets.
- Disable on computers. This will disable the front office view of the module for desktop computers.